Goodwill Central Coast
- Culinary Arts Program – Learn valuable culinary techniques from trained chef-instructors in Goodwill’s professionally equipped kitchen. The 20-week course allows students to learn all aspects of the culinary arts, providing hands-on training with frequent one-on-one instruction.
Goodwill Central Coast Career Center– Provides free employment services for the public.
Additional services include a ServeSafe Manager and Training Certification Seminar as well as other services and resources.
- Explore local career and education opportunities. Additional Resources HERE
- MCWDB has launched some amazing new initiatives to help adults up-skill and re-enter the workforce or advance in their current careers.
- SkillUp Monterey: Free online training:
- Provides workers impacted by COVID-19 with over 20 weeks of paid work experience with food banks and homeless services
- Pre-Apprenticeship Program: 144-hour training program that prepares adults for careers in the Construction trades
- Offers Bus Driver, C.P.R., Culinary/ Food Safety, Dental Assisting, Forklift, and Nursing classes or training.
Offer adult learning & literacy classes, Digital Arts Labs, and other services.